This little one is now 6 Months old and I honestly cant picture my life without him.
- He rolled over for the first time which was a very proud mummy moment for me. He had been trying so hard to do it for weeks.
- His sister got his first ever wave bye bye one of the mornings she was heading out to school. This made her feel special. It was lovely to see the bond they have.
- He is well into starting solid food but only eating a meal a day at the moment and the rest is 6oz bottles.
- He has found his hands and feet and cant stop playing with them.
- With the Countless nappy changes lately it makes me wonder were does it all come from. lol
- He also has a second tooth coming through but he is breezing through teething so easy we wouldn’t even know.
- He is well into wearing his 6-9 clothes now.
- His last weight was 18lbs 5 oz on 5th May so becoming a big boy.