I really don’t know where the past month has gone and I can’t believe in two months you will be a year old but you are sure growing fast. Your always happy and smiling, and I am proud to be your mummy.
- You have learnt to clap your hands together and I still haven’t managed to capture a video of it as you seems to refuse to do when the camera is on you,lol
- You still have 6 teeth and no signs yet of anymore yet.
- A few weeks ago we started a baby and toddler group which you really enjoy going to.
- You have been moving on to foods that have more lumps and your new favorite is potatoes, vegetables and chicken mashed up.
- You can crawl around everywhere but sometimes you still like to do the shuffling along the floor like a little snake.
- You really enjoys the trips out in the buggy everyday to go and pick up your sister from school.Plus it keeps mummy fit.
- Your getting tall like your daddy and you were measured 2 weeks ago at 74cm long.
- Still wearing 9-12 month clothes but i don’t think we are getting long out of them.