Here is your 11 Month Update although to be honest there’s not alot that has changed with you this month.
- You are really enjoying your toddler group and you have started to be more brave exploring around in it. And Mummy is enjoying it too.
- You are trying so hard to stand up but you aren’t quite there yet, but we are proud how much you keep trying.
- You are really loving things like toast and ham sandwiches at the minute but your eating is great in fact you really don’t know when to stop.
- We are wearing all the 12-18 Month clothes on you now as you are a big tall boy like your daddy.
- You Love running over everyone’s toes when you are in your walker and you laugh when we say no, you cheeky little monkey.
- You really enjoyed Halloween even though you didn’t know what was going on but you thought it was funny that everyone was dressed up and the sparklers were very amusing to you.