Here is you 14 Month update, mummy and daddy are so proud of you and cant believe how big your getting month by month. Your big sister completely adores you and loves playing with you everyday.
- You had your immunisations this month which you took really well. When the nurse injected you and you cried mummy cried too which she felt really embarrassed about but hearing you cry because you were hurting just got mummy all emotional.
- You had your check up from the health visitor last week and your weight is now 23lbs 7oz and your height is 86.5 cm.
- Your teeth are still coming through but no new ones this month.
- You are really starting to learn to communicate with little hand signs that mummy and daddy have been teaching you for example when you want food you open and close your fist fast and move it to you mouth.
- You are trying really hard to walk along the sofa and furniture but you are still a little nervous about it.
- We took you to the park and on the swings for the first time and you absolutely loved it and couldn’t stop giggling.
- You seen your first snow this past month too and you were completely mesmerized by it.