I can’t believe this little man is 16 months, time seems to be flying in way too fast.
- This month he stood up and walked along with his A frame walker all himself. I was so thrilled to have captured it on our video camera for him to watch some day.
- Him and his sister are so close and he really missed her when she went away for the weekend with her girl guides. He was actually looking for her in her room.It was so cute.
- His latest trick this month is putting toys in the washing machine so mummy better be careful doing the washing from now on.
- Over the Easter break I was naughty and let him have some chocolate easter eggs, but it was a lovely milky buttons one and of course he loved it and wanted more.
- Lately he hates wearing his socks and shoes and loves to keep pulling them off at any chance he gets. I think it’s become a fun game for him.
- He now has started saying the word ‘Dog’ very clearly every time he see’s our dog in the room. His communication is really coming on especially when he wants something.
- He really enjoyed our little trip to the farm over Easter were he was brave and touched a few of the animals while his sister fed them.
Love you more than you know little man.