Wow where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday I was taking you home from the hospital and now your 18 Months Old. You really make your mummy and daddy proud.
Here is your 18 Month Update
- You got your first walking shoes fitted at clarks and you loved all the attention from the staff there.
- This month you had your very first dentist visit and your teeth are all perfect, you even got a little sticker just like your big sister.
- You had a little operation this month too and it broke are hearts that you had to have it done but you did so well and bounced back fast and for that we are so proud of you.
- Everyday you and your sister are getting closer and closer and i love watching you two play together sometimes.
- You were a little naughty and drew on the wallpaper in our hallway with one of your sisters crayons. I totally didn’t expect that until you were older, ha ha but slightly cute as you just looked up and smiled so it was hard to be mad at you.
- You are now weighing 24lbs exactly and have started wearing some age 2 clothes.